BMCargo may change the terms of reference of this agreement from time to time by updating its website. You should read this policy regularly to make sure you agree with any modifications made. This policy is effective as of January 1, 2008.
- Name and occupation.
- Contact information including e-mail address (email)
- Geographic information, such as zip code, and physical address.
- Any other information for customer surveys or offers.
We require this type of information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- As an internal register of users and/or buyers.
- To improve our products and services.
- Before the possibility of sending promotional emails of new products or services that we could consider of your interest using the email address that you have provided us.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you via email, telephone, fax or mail.
- We may use your information to improve this website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to protect against unauthorized access we have taken appropriate physical and electronic measures in the procedures for handling your information.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Azul stores your credit card details. It is encrypted using the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After it has been completed, the purchase transaction information will be deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards established by the PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, Dinner Club, American Express & Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be installed on the user's computer. Once you approve its installation, the file is copied to your disk and the cookie helps analyze your web traffic or lets you know what you are when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond individually to each user by adjusting operations according to their needs, tastes or preferences by keeping a previous record of them.
In no way does a cookie access information on your computer or any information about you except that which you have agreed to provide us. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser preferences to define whether you accept or decline cookies. The latter may prevent you from benefiting from the services or web applications you use on this website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links that allow you to visit other websites of interest to you. Given this, once you use these links to leave our website you should note that we have no control over such websites, therefore we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to them. You should always be careful to read the privacy policies of any website before providing personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked for information on a website form, look at the option box that you can select indicating that you do not want your information to be used for marketing or similar purposes.
- If you have previously agreed with us to use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind and let us know by writing an email to
BMCargo will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties. We may use your information to send you offers from third parties that we determine to be of interest to you only if you choose to do so. If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at
email@example.com and we will correct the information.