Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have any questions? Send us an email to

I have a personal account and I want to change it to corporate, what is the process and if you have any additional benefits or special rates for being a company?

- To proceed with the change, you must fill out the corporate account form, which must be signed and stamped, have attached a copy of the identification card, the RNC card and a copy of the commercial register. It is also necessary to complete the authorization form to link to SIGA. Corporate accounts have additional benefits such as the assignment of an executive to closely monitor their imports and is assigned a special rate according to the movement of the account.